1. I have a dream that Haiti will get the money and things that they need so badly.
2. I have a dream that all orphans will have loving parents and have a nice life
3. I have a dream that everyone will have friends
4. I have a dream cancer will no longer exist
5. I have a dream that school is only 3 days a week
Great Dreams Fiona! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteFiona, what a sweet and wonderful girl you are. I hope all of your dreams come true!! Love you so very much.
ReplyDeleteFiona, your 5th one makes me giggle. We would have to be at school for sooooo long if we only had three days!
ReplyDeleteFiona, Your mom told me about your blog and your dreams. I was so impressed, I wanted to see your blog. You do an awesome job! I love your dreams and I agree with them all; I could do four days of school/week though.
ReplyDelete